- php73-gettext The gettext shared extension for php
- 7.3.31 devel
=1 7.3.31Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-08 08:53:20
- Last Update: 2022-01-26 00:20:01
- Commit Hash: cc378fb
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-Net-HTTP, p5-Encode-Locale, libinotify, wol, python
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php73-gettext
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1632774611
SHA256 (php-7.3.31.tar.xz) = d1aa8f44595d01ac061ff340354d95e146d6152f70e799b44d6b8654fb45cbcc
SIZE (php-7.3.31.tar.xz) = 12142912
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php73
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php73
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php73
- Library dependencies:
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:xz cpe gnome php:ext,noflavors gettext
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php73|
|26 Jan 2022 00:20:01
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
lang/php73: Remove port
- EOL reached on 2021-12-06
Approved by: tz (private email) ale portmgr (blanket)
Sponsored by: Bounce Experts
|16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|08 Oct 2018 08:52:52
Add PHP 7.3 RC2 to the ports-tree.
- Switch from PCRE to PCRE2
- Many modules now require PCRE2 for building
- graphics/php73-gd: X11 option is no longer default
Changes to Mk/Uses/php.mk approved by ale