- php74-ffi The ffi shared extension for php
- 7.4.15 devel =0 7.4.0.r1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 19:31:45
- Last Update: 2019-09-20 20:31:42
- SVN Revision: 512431
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/php74-ffi/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php74-ffi
- PKGNAME: php74-ffi
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1612541094
SHA256 (php-7.4.15.tar.xz) = 9b859c65f0cf7b3eff9d4a28cfab719fb3d36a1db3c20d874a79b5ec44d43cb8
SIZE (php-7.4.15.tar.xz) = 10332360
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- Library dependencies:
- libffi.so : devel/libffi
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|20 Sep 2019 19:31:42
Add missing module devel/php74-ffi
This was already added in devel/Makefile but got lost through in error
in the cleanup process.
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Number of commits found: 1
13 vulnerabilities affecting 98 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new