- php82-pcntl The pcntl shared extension for php
- 8.2.0 devel =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-06-11 21:06:06
- Last Update: 2022-06-11 21:02:49
- Commit Hash: 665b149
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/php82-pcntl/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/php82-pcntl
- pkg install php82-pcntl
- PKGNAME: php82-pcntl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1670517141
SHA256 (php-8.2.0.tar.xz) = 6ea4c2dfb532950fd712aa2a08c1412a6a81cd1334dd0b0bf88a8e44c2b3a943
SIZE (php-8.2.0.tar.xz) = 11920436
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php82
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php82
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php82
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
- These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php82|
11 Jun 2022 21:02:49
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
*/*php82*: Welcome php 8.2.0 Alpha 1
Please DO NOT use this version in production, it is an early test
port-committers@ please DO NOT mark your ports IGNORE_WITH_PHP=82. A
build is running to check all php ports with php82 and will be
committed in batch tomorrow.
Sponsored by: Bounce Experts
Number of commits found: 1