- php83-readline The readline shared extension for php
- 8.3.0 devel =0 8.3.0.a1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-06-10 15:00:08
- Last Update: 2023-11-23 22:02:57
- Commit Hash: 8667a82
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/php83-readline/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/php83-readline
- pkg install php83-readline
- PKGNAME: php83-readline
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1700688940
SHA256 (php-8.3.0.tar.xz) = 1db84fec57125aa93638b51bb2b15103e12ac196e2f960f0d124275b2687ea54
SIZE (php-8.3.0.tar.xz) = 12431612
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php83
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php83
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php83
- Library dependencies:
- libedit.so.0 : devel/libedit
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome localbase pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors libedit
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: