|Port details on branch 2022Q4
- ruby-install Compile and install different versions of Ruby
- 0.8.5 devel
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2022-11-24 04:09:07
- Last Update: 2022-11-24 04:03:34
- Commit Hash: 3a7efbf
- Also Listed In: ruby
- License: MIT
- Installs Ruby, JRuby, Rubinius, TruffleRuby (native / GraalVM), or mruby.
* Supports installing arbitrary versions.
* Supports downloading the latest versions and checksums from ruby-versions.
* Supports installing into /opt/rubies/ and ~/.rubies/ by default.
* Supports installing into arbitrary directories.
* Supports downloading from arbitrary URLs.
* Supports downloading from mirrors.
* Supports downloading/applying patches.
* Supports specifying arbitrary ./configure options.
* Supports downloading archives using wget or curl.
* Supports verifying downloaded archives via checksums.
* Has tests.
* Does not require updating every time a new Ruby version comes out.
* Does not require recipes for each individual Ruby version or configuration.
* Does not support installing trunk/HEAD or nightly rolling releases.
* Does not support installing unsupported/unmaintained versions of Ruby.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/ruby-install/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/ruby-install
- pkg install ruby-install
- PKGNAME: ruby-install
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1669016345
SHA256 (postmodern-ruby-install-v0.8.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 793fcf44dce375c6c191003c3bfd22ebc85fa296d751808ab315872f5ee0179b
SIZE (postmodern-ruby-install-v0.8.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 32904
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- bash : shells/bash
- curl : ftp/curl
- sudo : security/sudo
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
24 Nov 2022 04:03:34
|Koichiro Iwao (meta)
Author: Henry Phan
devel/ruby-install: Update to 0.8.5
While here, add missing dependency on sudo.
Merging into quarterly branch because it includes it is a leaf port and
update includes only bugfixes. Also fixing dependency.
(cherry picked from commit fcfeadc2a8dd0cfc7260896e146b02cd1bdeeb88)
Number of commits found: 1