(Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
devel/schilybase: update to 2022-09-18
- point MASTER_SITES to new upstream
- split bosh from sysutils/schilyutils into new port shells/bosh
- stop installing pfbosh, a SunOS-only feature
- install jsh as jbosh to avoid a conflict
- patch shell names in man pages
- point WWW to subproject-specific sites if available
- misc/schilytools: deprecate man2html component
- devel/schilybase: add missing file to pkg-plist
- make test suite work better
- do not pass INS_*BASE/DESTDIR to smake tests
- account for devel/sccs placing files in /tmp
- make sh/tests/common/test-common find bosh after
we patched out the hardlink to sh
- Test suite passes on armv7 except for archivers/star.
Will have to investigate further.
- sysutils/schilyutils: add vctags command
I forgot about that one when I made the port initially.
The ctags link is not installed to avoid conflicts.