|Port details on branch 2023Q2
- sdl12-compat SDL-1.2 compatibility layer that uses SDL 2.0 behind the scenes
- 1.2.64 devel
=0 1.2.64Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jbeich@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-05-26 03:51:51
- Last Update: 2023-05-26 03:49:38
- Commit Hash: 0312750
- Also Listed In: wayland
- License: ZLIB
- This code is a compatibility layer; it provides a binary and source
compatible API for programs written against SDL 1.2, but it uses SDL 2.0
behind the scenes. If you are writing new code, please target SDL 2.0
directly and do not use this layer.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/sdl12-compat/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/sdl12-compat
- pkg install sdl12-compat
- PKGNAME: sdl12-compat
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1685061498
SHA256 (libsdl-org-sdl12-compat-release-1.2.64_GH0.tar.gz) = 3e308e817c7f0c6383225485e9a67bf1119ad684b8cc519038671cc1b5d29861
SIZE (libsdl-org-sdl12-compat-release-1.2.64_GH0.tar.gz) = 459020
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- sdl2-config : devel/sdl20
- Library dependencies:
- libSDL2.so : devel/sdl20
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake:testing localbase sdl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: