- skypat C++ unit and performance testing framework
- 3.1.1 devel =0 3.1.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-08-27 05:50:45
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- SkyPat is a C++ performance analysis toolkit. SkyPat combines unit tests and
perf_event to give programmers the power of accomplishing reliability and
performance test simultaneously.
Unlike traditional tools that manipulate entire program as a black-box, SkyPat
works on a region of code like a white-box. It is used as a normal unit test
library. It provides macros and assertions, into which perf_events are embedded,
to ensure correctness and to evaluate performance of a region of code. With
perf_events, SkyPat can evaluate running time precisely without interference to
scheduler. Moreover, perf_event also gives SkyPat accurate cycle counts that are
useful for tools that are sensitive to variance of timing, such as compilers.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For LIB depends:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/skypat/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/skypat
- pkg install skypat
- PKGNAME: skypat
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1566880802
SHA256 (skymizer-SkyPat-v3.1.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 882342ada942057f6296162d137015e2ce0595d3fb3198a506b5b51bfa6e7420
SIZE (skymizer-SkyPat-v3.1.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 56106
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- bash : shells/bash
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- autoconf>=2.69 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.1 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for skypat-3.1.1:
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- autoreconf compiler:c++11-lang gmake libtool
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|27 Aug 2019 13:37:09
Fix build on gcc-based systems by adding c++11-lang to USES:
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-std=c++11"
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|27 Aug 2019 05:50:40
New port: devel/skypat: C++ unit and performance testing framework
Number of commits found: 4