Port Added: 2018-07-03 03:29:57
Last Update: 2018-12-25 20:25:40
SVN Revision: 488341
socket_wrapper aims to help client/server software development teams willing to
gain full functional test coverage. It makes possible to run several instances
of the full software stack on the same machine and perform locally functional
testing of complex network configurations.
- Redirects all network communication to happen over unix sockets.
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 socket and addressing emulation.
- Ablility to capture network traffic in pcap format.
WWW: https://cwrap.org/socket_wrapper.htmlSVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
Pseudo-pkg-plist information, but much better, from
Dependency line: socket_wrapper>0:devel/socket_wrapper
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/socket_wrapper/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install socket_wrapper
There is no flavor information for this port.
TIMESTAMP = 1530567034
SHA256 (socket_wrapper-1.1.9.tar.gz) = 2c1d790f578c36b521c0e113fcbcf41d633336b3c60d6c6a1378f920495eebb4
SIZE (socket_wrapper-1.1.9.tar.gz) = 772252
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Build dependencies:
- cmocka>=1.1.1 : sysutils/cmocka
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
This port is required by:for Run
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for socket_wrapper-1.1.9:
TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings