|non port: devel/sunpromake/Makefile
Number of commits found: 5
Mon, 26 Jun 2023
devel/sunpromake: fix build with LLVM 16
The codebase makes heavy use of the register keyword, which no longer
exists as of C++17. Supply -Wno-register to permit a build anyway.
Reported by: fallout
Mon, 19 Sep 2022
e69a181 (Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
devel/schilybase: update to 2022-09-18
- point MASTER_SITES to new upstream
- split bosh from sysutils/schilyutils into new port shells/bosh
- stop installing pfbosh, a SunOS-only feature
- install jsh as jbosh to avoid a conflict
- patch shell names in man pages
- point WWW to subproject-specific sites if available
- misc/schilytools: deprecate man2html component
- devel/schilybase: add missing file to pkg-plist
- make test suite work better
- do not pass INS_*BASE/DESTDIR to smake tests
- account for devel/sccs placing files in /tmp
- make sh/tests/common/test-common find bosh after
we patched out the hardlink to sh
- Test suite passes on armv7 except for archivers/star.
Will have to investigate further.
- sysutils/schilyutils: add vctags command
I forgot about that one when I made the port initially.
The ctags link is not installed to avoid conflicts.
Wed, 7 Sep 2022
b7f0544 (Only the first 10 of 27931 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 30 Jul 2021
774298c (Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
devel/schilybase: update to 2021.07.29
- Update to 2021.07.29
- Fix related PR (Do not install broken gnutar by default)
Reported by: email@example.com
Thu, 1 Jul 2021
2a40da7 (Only the first 10 of 119 ports in this commit are shown above. )
misc/schilytools: Consolidate old schily's tools
- Update and consolidate schily's tools into more reasonable state
- Transfer maintenance to Robert Clausecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From Robert Clausecker <email@example.com> (new maintainer):
In 2018, Jörg Schilling consolidated all his projects into the
schilytools project and stopped providing new separate releases for the
individual projects (such as cdrtools, smake, star, and ved). Hence,
the FreeBSD ports of these projects have been stuck on outdated versions
With this changeset, the schilytools are added to the ports collection
as a collection of 10 ports:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 5