- swig40 Generate wrappers for calling C/C++ code from other languages
- 4.0.2 devel =0 4.0.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-04-18 21:51:08
- Last Update: 2023-04-18 21:34:52
- Commit Hash: 3f452eb
- License: GPLv3+
- SWIG is a software development tool that connects programs written in C and C++
with a variety of high-level programming languages. SWIG is used with different
types of target languages including common scripting languages such as
also includes non-scripting languages such as C#, Common Lisp (CLISP, Allegro
CL, CFFI, UFFI), D, Go language, Java, Lua, Modula-3, OCAML, Octave and R. Also
several interpreted and compiled Scheme implementations (Guile, MzScheme/Racket,
Chicken) are supported. SWIG is most commonly used to create high-level
interpreted or compiled programming environments, user interfaces, and as a tool
for testing and prototyping C/C++ software. SWIG is typically used to parse
C/C++ interfaces and generate the 'glue code' required for the above target
languages to call into the C/C++ code. SWIG can also export its parse tree in
the form of XML and Lisp s-expressions.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/swig40/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/swig40
- pkg install swig40
- PKGNAME: swig40
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1592835215
SHA256 (swig-4.0.2.tar.gz) = d53be9730d8d58a16bf0cbd1f8ac0c0c3e1090573168bfa151b01eb47fa906fc
SIZE (swig-4.0.2.tar.gz) = 8097014
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- lua54 : lang/lua54
- Library dependencies:
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: