- yaml2argdata Helper classes for parsing YAML into Argdata
- 0.3 devel =0 0.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: ed@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-09-06 12:01:03
- Last Update: 2017-09-06 13:00:27
- SVN Revision: 449342
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Argdata is a binary serialisation format similar to FreeBSD's nvlists.
It differs from nvlists in that it uses data types that are more similar
Argdata is used by CloudABI as a replacement for string command line
arguments and environment variables. CloudABI processes can start new
processes by passing them a YAML-like tree of arguments, having file
descriptors of resources annotated to the tree.
This package provides a series of helper classes that are used by
utilities like cloudabi-run to parse and translate YAML to Argdata.
These classes are useful when building custom utilities for launching
CloudABI processes, such as CloudABI's Kubernetes daemon.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/yaml2argdata/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install yaml2argdata
- PKGNAME: yaml2argdata
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1504099311
SHA256 (NuxiNL-yaml2argdata-v0.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 8b4d3bba51d0c7944dfe4c7d8c9cc8e49cb99f5b538195cc53ef49fd95519909
SIZE (NuxiNL-yaml2argdata-v0.3_GH0.tar.gz) = 4116
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- argdata>=0 : devel/argdata
- yaml-cpp>=0 : devel/yaml-cpp
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Sep 2017 12:00:27
New port: devel/yaml2argdata.
The latest release of cloudabi-utils has cloudabi-run rewritten from C
into C++. It now also has integrated support for attaching processes to
CloudABI's networking daemon, Flower.
In the process, code specific to parsing YAML configuration files
describing process configuration and resource dependencies has been
placed into a separate library, called yaml2argdata. This has the
advantage that this code can now be used by CloudABI's Kubernetes daemon
as well. Add a package for it, so sysutils/cloudabi-utils can make use
of it when we bump it.
Reviewed by: mat
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12164
Number of commits found: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new