- yaml2argdata Helper classes for parsing YAML into Argdata
- 0.4_1 devel =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: ed@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-09-06 12:01:03
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:21:35
- Commit Hash: aa6eefd
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Argdata is a binary serialisation format similar to FreeBSD's nvlists.
It differs from nvlists in that it uses data types that are more similar
Argdata is used by CloudABI as a replacement for string command line
arguments and environment variables. CloudABI processes can start new
processes by passing them a YAML-like tree of arguments, having file
descriptors of resources annotated to the tree.
This package provides a series of helper classes that are used by
utilities like cloudabi-run to parse and translate YAML to Argdata.
These classes are useful when building custom utilities for launching
CloudABI processes, such as CloudABI's Kubernetes daemon.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/yaml2argdata/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/yaml2argdata
- pkg install yaml2argdata
- PKGNAME: yaml2argdata
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1608146697
SHA256 (NuxiNL-yaml2argdata-v0.4_GH0.tar.gz) = 593dfcd923b4486e727fbb3442a1c4c5fa654eb259c9835e4f9f6c77cffe44d6
SIZE (NuxiNL-yaml2argdata-v0.4_GH0.tar.gz) = 5077
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- argdata>=0 : devel/argdata
- yaml-cpp>=0 : devel/yaml-cpp
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|20 Jul 2022 14:21:35
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
devel: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <email@example.com>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron H. K. Diep <email@example.com>
* Aaron Hurt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Abel Chow <email@example.com>
* Adam McLaurin
* Adam Saponara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|13 Jul 2021 09:07:26
|Guido Falsi (madpilot)
devel/yaml-cpp: Update to 0.7.0
- Patch cmake include to actually work
- Bump PORTREVISION on consumers, testing shows it is not completely
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|15 Mar 2021 23:13:32
devel/yaml2argdata: Update to 0.4
Approved by: maintainer timeout (3 months)
|06 Sep 2017 12:00:27
New port: devel/yaml2argdata.
The latest release of cloudabi-utils has cloudabi-run rewritten from C
into C++. It now also has integrated support for attaching processes to
CloudABI's networking daemon, Flower.
In the process, code specific to parsing YAML configuration files
describing process configuration and resource dependencies has been
placed into a separate library, called yaml2argdata. This has the
advantage that this code can now be used by CloudABI's Kubernetes daemon
as well. Add a package for it, so sysutils/cloudabi-utils can make use
of it when we bump it.
Reviewed by: mat
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12164
Number of commits found: 5