- change duende source to create PID file by itself
- maradns.sh and zoneserver.sh now use PID file
- change default MaraDNS UID from 99 to bind(53)
- change default maraDNS GID from 99 to bind(53)
- change default duende logger process UID from 66 to nobody(65534)
- create empty etc/logger directory
Submitted by: Simun Mikecin <email@example.com>
Approved by: Alex Kapranoff <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 267 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove the FreeBSD KEYWORD from all rc.d scripts where it appears.
We have not checked for this KEYWORD for a long time now, so this
is a complete noop, and thus no PORTREVISION bump. Removing it at
this point is mostly for pedantic reasons, and partly to avoid
perpetuating this anachronism by copy and paste to future scripts.
- Make dns/maradns startup script use rc.subr(8).
- Provide additional startup script for zoneserver(8) program
needed to run an authorative primary nameserver.
- Both these scripts pipe programs' output into logger(1) so
that maradns logs into syslog.
- Installs an example zonefile in maradns (csv1) format.
Submitted by: Alex Kapranoff <email@example.com>