- php74-ftp The ftp shared extension for php
- 7.4.24 ftp =3 7.4.24Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2021-10-16 09:51:39
- Commit Hash: 4460cf7
- People watching this port, also watch:: php74-zip, php74, screen, php74-tokenizer, libunwind
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/ftp/php74-ftp/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install ftp/php74-ftp
- pkg install php74-ftp
- PKGNAME: php74-ftp
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1632771540
SHA256 (php-7.4.24.tar.xz) = ff7658ee2f6d8af05b48c21146af5f502e121def4e76e862df5ec9fa06e98734
SIZE (php-7.4.24.tar.xz) = 10372816
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors ssl pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|16 Oct 2021 09:51:39
|Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni)
*: fix tab vs. space issues, and comments according to the guide.
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|25 Jan 2020 00:11:52
lang/php74: Upgrade from 7.4.1 to 7.4.2
Preloading support on Windows has been disabled.
Fixed bug #79022 (class_exists returns True for classes that are not
ready to be used).
Fixed bug #78929 (plus signs in cookie values are converted to spaces).
Fixed bug #78973 (Destructor during CV freeing causes segfault if opline
Fixed bug #78776 (Abstract method implementation from trait does not
Fixed bug #78999 (Cycle leak when using function result as temporary).
Fixed bug #79008 (General performance regression with PHP 7.4 on
Fixed bug #79002 (Serializing uninitialized typed properties with
__sleep makes unserialize throw).
Fixed bug #79033 (Curl timeout error with specific url and post).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Dec 2019 22:31:00
ftp/php74-ftp: Fix Undefined symbol "SSL_library_init"
The ftp module always compiles against the base openssl,
causes the error on FreeBSD 11.3. All other ports based
on OpenSSL import the needed openssl from ports, if its
not in base. Therefore we adjust the behaviour of the
ftp module to match for example the imap module.
Submitted by: Pascal Christen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349