- bzflag-server Multiplayer 3D tank battle game (server only)
- 2.4.26_1 games =0 2.4.24Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2016-02-15 15:03:23
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:21:58
- Commit Hash: d56127b
- License: LGPL21
- BZFlag is a free online multiplayer 3D tank battle game. The name
originates from "Battle Zone Capture The Flag". It runs on Windows,
Mac OSX, Linux, BSD, and other platforms. It was one of the most
popular games ever on Silicon Graphics machines and continues to
be developed and improved to this day.
At its heart, the game is a 3D first person tank simulation where
opposing teams battle for dominance.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/games/bzflag-server/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install games/bzflag-server
- pkg install bzflag-server
- PKGNAME: bzflag-server
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1669059804
SHA256 (bzflag-2.4.26.tar.bz2) = 01830405ff26ad1dc595a7e0695c824c2786e678868d9ff822aeb14ac7481014
SIZE (bzflag-2.4.26.tar.bz2) = 14107130
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: games/bzflag
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- objdump : devel/binutils
- input.h : devel/evdev-proto
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- autoconf>=2.71 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.5 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- Library dependencies:
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libcares.so : dns/c-ares
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- autoreconf compiler:c++11-lib libtool localbase ncurses pkgconfig tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: games/bzflag|
20 Jul 2022 14:21:58
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
games: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Baugher
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Aaron VonderHaar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Zauner <email@example.com>
* Adam Kranzel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Jan 2022 15:15:39
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Fix CONFLICTS entries of multiple ports
There have been lots of missing CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries, either
because conflicting ports were added without updating existing ports,
due to name changes of generated packages, due to mis-understanding
the format and semantics of the conflicts entries, or just due to
typoes in package names.
This patch is the result of a comparison of all files contained in
the official packages with each other. This comparison was based on
packages built with default options and may therefore have missed
further conflicts with optionally installed files.
Where possible, version numbers in conflicts entries have been
generalized, some times taking advantage of the fact that a port(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
15 Feb 2016 15:03:14
Add games/bzflag-server, a server-only slave port of games/bzflag.
Submitted by: Kevin Zheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> (games/bzflag maintainer)
Number of commits found: 4