- linux-ningpo-demo NingPo Mahjong Demo - a feature rich Mahjong game
- 1.05.04 games
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- BROKEN: Does not fetch
DEPRECATED: Broken for more than 6 months
This port expired on: 2015-10-31
IGNORE: is marked as broken: Does not fetch
NO CDROM: Redistribution is limited, see license
- Maintainer: mva@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2009-02-07 02:01:50
- Last Update: 2015-11-01 16:02:28
- SVN Revision: 400622
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- The classic Mahjong game with hundreds of play variations, various board
styles and nine tile sets.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: linux-ningpo-demo
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: i386 amd64
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- redhat-release : emulators/linux_base-c6
- libasound.so.2.0.0 : audio/linux-c6-alsa-lib
- libexpat.so.1 : textproc/linux-c6-expat
- libfontconfig.so.1.4.4 : x11-fonts/linux-c6-fontconfig
- libjpeg.so.62.0.0 : graphics/linux-c6-jpeg
- libogg.so.0.6.0 : audio/linux-c6-libogg
- libvorbis.so.0.4.3 : audio/linux-c6-libvorbis
- libmikmod.so.3.0.0 : audio/linux-c6-mikmod
- libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3 : devel/linux-c6-sdl12
- libSDL_mixer-1.2.so.0.12.0 : audio/linux-c6-sdl_mixer
- libXrandr.so.2.2.0 : x11/linux-c6-xorg-libs
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|01 Nov 2015 16:02:28
Remove expired ports:
2015-10-31 audio/cmus-post.fm: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 devel/libphish: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 devel/rubygem-debugger: This port is for Ruby 1.9 only. Upstream
2015-10-31 games/linux-ningpo-demo: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-30 graphics/gdal-grass: Superseded by gdal-2.0.0
2015-10-31 graphics/picviz: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 irc/weechat-devel: far behind stable irc/weechat (use it instead)
2015-10-31 mail/cucipop: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 math/rkward-kde4: Depends on deprecated math/R-cran-car
2015-10-31 multimedia/streamanalyze: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 net-mgmt/collectd: Please move to collectd5 - collect4 is not
2015-10-31 sysutils/sdd: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 sysutils/xfce4-minicmd-plugin: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 www/linux-libgtkembedmoz: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 www/py-feedfinder: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 www/py-openssl-proxy: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 www/py-webware: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 www/py-webware-component: Depends on deprecated www/py-webware
2015-10-31 x11-fonts/code2001: Broken for more than 6 months
2015-10-31 x11-wm/e-module-diskio: Broken for more than 7 months
|26 Sep 2015 21:39:11
Deprecate ports broken for more than 6 months
|29 Mar 2015 07:49:44
- Fix typo, so it is really BROKEN
|25 Jan 2015 08:58:32
linuxgamepublishing.com seems to be (temporarily) out of service and the
offered game demos have been become unavailable. Mark the provided ports
PR: 196953 196954 196955 196956 196957
Reported by: amdmi3
|17 Jan 2014 18:09:50
- Enable stagedir support
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|03 Jul 2011 14:25:36
|22 Feb 2010 20:45:45
Allow installation on amd64.
Submitted by: Andrius Morkunas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Feature safe: yes
|19 Mar 2009 17:28:51
Welcome to the new linux ports infrastructure which allows using
both current (fc4) and future linux (f8) distributions at one
The patch contains full changes to ports/Mk files and all ports involved.
But only infrastructure is changed. The resulting packages are the same as
before. Hence no need to bump PORTREVISIONs.
The idea was taken from bsd.gnome.mk and others.
More than 130 ports are switched to follow a new linux infrastructure
introduced by changes to bsd.port.mk, bsd.linux-rpm.mk and a new
Thanks for all who was involved and helped me with this work.
And help from Alexander Leidinger was incredible.
Other changes are coming. Stay tuned!
Submitted by: bsam (me)
Exp-run by: portmgr (pav)
|19 Feb 2009 21:45:43
Updated my mail address to use @FreeBSD.org now.
Approved by: miwi (co-mentor), beech (mentor)
|07 Feb 2009 02:01:21
The classic Mahjong game with hundreds of play variations, various board
styles and nine tile sets.
Submitted by: Marcus von Appen <mva at sysfault.org>