- nethack33-nox11 Dungeon explorin', slashin', hackin' game
- 3.3.1_11 games =0 3.3.1_11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: glewis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2002-05-18 07:02:54
- Last Update: 2021-10-12 15:01:38
- Commit Hash: ae22a78
- License: not specified in port
- This is nethack, a classic hack'n'slash adventure game.
You and your faithful feline (or commited canine) are on a quest
to retrieve the lost Amulet of Yendor. Good luck!
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/games/nethack33-nox11/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install games/nethack33-nox11
- pkg install nethack33-nox11
- PKGNAME: nethack33-nox11
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (nethack-331.tgz) = 09632223a395a4b792f00c9d209045254e3f6a7dec45bf2ce17454a2d12db606
SIZE (nethack-331.tgz) = 3061094
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: games/nethack33
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for nethack33-nox11-3.3.1_11:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake ncurses tar:tgz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 10
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: games/nethack33|
|12 Oct 2021 15:01:38
|Tobias Kortkamp (tobik)
*: Clean up some things
- Fix typos
- Fix overwritten variables with focus on master/slave ports
- Remove unreferenced variables
- Sort categories
- Remove redundant option descriptions
- Clean up commented PORTREVISION
- Add missing USES
Reported by: portscan
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|29 Jun 2014 06:39:54
. Support staging.
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|20 Apr 2004 14:24:28
. Sync with the nethack32 port:
. By default, install things in a location that won't conflict with the
other nethack ports.
. Build and install the recover utility so that users can recover their
game if it crashes (bump PORTREVISION for this).
. Sync with the nethack34 port:
. Use PKGNAMESUFFIX to select the graphics type.
. Remove the COMMENT in the slave ports.
. Take maintainership of nethack33 and nethack33-nox11.
. Unbreak the nethack33-qt port.
|02 Nov 2003 02:48:09
ports with possibly unreachable MAINTAINERs
*** addresses that seem to be dead:
Submitted by: Oliver Eikemeier <email@example.com>
|20 Feb 2003 17:29:23
|24 Jul 2002 14:59:28
Remove empty files accidentally left over.
|14 Jun 2002 04:14:38
Make nethack33 ports a master port and the slaves, and unbreak
Submitted by: KATO Tsuguru <firstname.lastname@example.org>
No response from: MAINTAINERs
|14 May 2002 19:51:58
Rename nethack ports and put version numbers in the port names.
nethack -> nethack32
nethack-gtk -> nethack32-gtk
nethack3 -> nethack33
nethack3-gnome -> nethack33-gnome
nethack3-tty -> nethack33-nox11
nethack-qt -> nethack33-qt
Number of commits found: 10