|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|09 Sep 2018 16:57:52
Add charls 2.0.0
CharLS is a C++ implementation of the JPEG-LS standard for lossless and
near-lossless image compression and decompression. JPEG-LS is a low-complexity
image compression standard that matches JPEG 2000 compression ratios.
- C++14 library implementation with a binary C interface for maximum
- Supports Windows, Linux and Solaris in 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Includes an adapter assembly for .NET based languages.
- Excellent compression and decompression performance.