- frei0r-plugins-cairo Frei0r cairo plugins
- 2.3.1 graphics =1 2.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jhale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-06-18 19:06:08
- Last Update: 2023-06-18 19:04:46
- Commit Hash: c3570df
- People watching this port, also watch:: py39-pycparser, gstreamer1-plugins-pango, libdc1394, gstreamer1-plugins-openmpt, xerces-c3
- License: GPLv2+
- Frei0r is a minimalistic plugin API for video sources and filters. The
behaviour of the effects can be controlled from the host by simple
parameters. The intent is to solve the recurring reimplementation or
adaptation issue of standard effects.
It is not meant as a generic API for all kinds of video applications.
There is no support for the requirements of special application areas
like non linear editors, hardware accelerated shader effects, and high
precision video processing. These advanced issues are not even solved
satisfactory for non cross application plugin apis and are still an
The frei0r API is not meant to be a competing standard to more
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/frei0r-plugins-cairo/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install graphics/frei0r-plugins-cairo
- pkg install frei0r-plugins-cairo
- PKGNAME: frei0r-plugins-cairo
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1691259382
SHA256 (dyne-frei0r-v2.3.1_GH0.tar.gz) = dd6dbe49ba743421d8ced07781ca09c2ac62522beec16abf1750ef6fe859ddc9
SIZE (dyne-frei0r-v2.3.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 897349
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: graphics/frei0r
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- frei0r>=2.3.1 : graphics/frei0r
- Library dependencies:
- libcairo.so : graphics/cairo
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang pkgconfig gnome
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: graphics/frei0r|
18 Jun 2023 19:04:46
|Jason E. Hale (jhale)
graphics/frei0r*: Update to 2.3.0 
Split cairo-dependent plugins out into graphics/frei0r-plugins-cairo.
Shift pkg-plist and several variables out into the slave ports for
easier maintainence, including PORTREVISION to facilitate usage of
PORTREVISION bump scripts.
Convert "extra" patches into regular patches for easier future
Ensure optional plugins are the same version as the frei0r base.
PR: 272045 
Reported by: Olivier Duchateau <email@example.com> 
Number of commits found: 1