|non port: graphics/gstreamer1-plugins-gl/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 9
Sun, 26 Jan 2020
[ 17:42 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 82 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update gstreamer1 to 1.16.2.
- The spc plugin was removed inflavor for the gsm plugin.
- Added in tree qt plugin.
Update net-im/fractal to 4.2.2 to support GStreamer 1.16 (approved by
Thanks to antoine@ for the exp-run.
Sat, 3 Nov 2018
[ 19:52 tijl ] |
Make the wayland dependency optional.
Requested by: Walter Schwarzenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[ 11:58 tijl ] |
(Only the first 10 of 62 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update GStreamer to 1.14.4.
Submitted by: Greg V <email@example.com>
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Sat, 22 Jul 2017
[ 11:35 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 88 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.12.2.
Rework the adding of dependancies in Mk/bsd.gstreamer.mk.
Previous when using USE_GSTREAMER it would just add the request modules to
BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS. This caused the qa script to complain because the old code
didn't implicit depend on the gstreamer1 and gstreamer1-plugins[-bad] ports for
the libraries they carried, even if they where present via the plugins! The new
code adds implicit depends on these ports so USE_GSTREAMER using ports have
all the libraries included.
* The mad mp3 plugin was removed, mpg123 plugin also provides mp3 decoding.
Switch over ports that used the gstreamer1 mad plugin.
* gtksink plugin renamed -> gtk
* Hook up the sndio plugin into the framework
* Add some indirect dependacies where needed
* Reorder the plugin list in bsd.gstreamer.mk so only one plugin per line. When
changing plugins it doesn't result in multiple lines being changed.
* Remove mentions in bsd.gstreamer.mk of plugins mentions that where removed.
* Depend on libunwind on i386/amd64, GStreamer links to it if it is present.
Exp-run by: antoine@
Fri, 25 Mar 2016
[ 15:47 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 35 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.8.0.
Fri, 29 Jan 2016
[ 13:25 kwm ] |
Install the gstreamer-gl-1.0.pc file
Mon, 26 Oct 2015
[ 16:24 amdmi3 ] |
- Add missing files to plist
Approved by: portmgr blanket
Sat, 26 Sep 2015
[ 14:36 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 66 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo
Tue, 16 Dec 2014
[ 13:35 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 52 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Big Gstreamer update:
Update gstreamer, gstreamer-plugins, -good, -bad and -ugly ports to 1.4.4.
Update gstreamer1-plugins-gnonlin to 1.4.0.
Update py-gstreamer1 and py3-gstreamer1 to 1.4.0.
Add multimedia/gstreamer1-editing-services. GES is a high-level library
for facilitating the creation of audio/video non-linear editors.
Add pulseaudio plugin now that pulseaudio is updated and add the gl plugin.
Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
Drop @dirrm[try] from plists and drop gnomehier from USE_GNOME
Switch to optionhelpers in multimedia/gstreamer1.
PR: 194922 (merged with my own WIP)
Submitted by: olivierd
Number of commits found: 9
12 vulnerabilities affecting 52 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new