|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|10 Nov 2018 19:57:08
Update ImageMagick to 126.96.36.199 
* Add PKGNAMESUFFIX and rename the directory. This was done to show
that IM6 is not the "main" version. But still fully supported by upstream.
* Convert a number of options to optionhelpers.
* Add option for ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017 HEIF suport
* Add comment to pkg-descr explaining IM6's "legacy" tag.
* Add comment to the patch-config_policy.xml file why it still needed.
Please note that IM7 is not a drop in replacement due to library API and
command arguments changes. And as a result ports need to decide for themself
which version to use.
Chase these changes in all the ports that using IM6.
PR: 225102 (based on, only the version update) 
Submitted by: Pascal Christen <firstname.lastname@example.org>