|05 Nov 2019 22:16:15
Add USES=xorg USES=gl, ports categories g
Add USES=xorg and USES=gl to ports in categories starting with 'g'.
While here, try to sprinkle other USES (mostly gnome and sdl) as needed.
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|10 Jun 2019 21:37:44
Update graphics/kxstitch to latest upstream release.
- patch from git no longer needed
- This release adds a cropping tool to the image importing function.
There are several bug fixes with image importing relating to the
various ImageMagick library versions, and some compilation fixes
for later KDE/Qt versions. This release also fixes the file opening
bug found with later versions of KDE/Qt.