- linux-c7-sdl_ttf Simple library to load True Type Fonts as SDL interfaces (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
- 2.0.11_2 graphics =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-10-19 14:50:44
- Last Update: 2022-09-12 15:29:04
- Commit Hash: 60764ff
- People watching this port, also watch:: python, xerces-c3, linux-c7-avahi-libs, py39-pycparser, libkvkontakte
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- This library is a wrapper around the excellent FreeType library.
WARNING: There may be patent issues with using the FreeType library. Check the
FreeType website for up-to-date details.
This library allows you to use TrueType fonts to render text in SDL
Be careful when including fonts with your application, as many of them are
copyrighted. The Microsoft fonts, for example, are not freely redistributable
and even the free "web" fonts they provide are only redistributable in their
special executable installer form (May 1998). There are plenty of freeware and
shareware fonts available on the Internet though, and may suit your purposes.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/linux-c7-sdl_ttf/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install graphics/linux-c7-sdl_ttf
- pkg install linux-c7-sdl_ttf
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-sdl_ttf
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: aarch64 amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1627366227
SHA256 (centos/SDL_ttf-2.0.11-6.el7.aarch64.rpm) = 3138e8e68d1d9ff88cd1ac371bc6261abf9fd8bf8535edc50eb5e3dc14207e29
SIZE (centos/SDL_ttf-2.0.11-6.el7.aarch64.rpm) = 22620
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux-c7-jpeg>0 : graphics/linux-c7-jpeg
- linux-c7-libpng>0 : graphics/linux-c7-png
- linux-c7-sdl>0 : devel/linux-c7-sdl12
- linux-c7-libtiff>0 : graphics/linux-c7-tiff
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-sdl_ttf-2.0.11_2:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
12 Sep 2022 15:29:04
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add missing WWW entries
These ports reference the pkg-descr file of some other port and used
to get the WWW entry from that other port's file.
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Langille)
20 Jul 2022 14:22:04
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
graphics: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <email@example.com>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Abel Chow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <email@example.com>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com>
* Alex Hayward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Ivasyuv <email@example.com>
* Alex Samorukov <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
17 Jan 2022 14:47:28
|Mikael Urankar (mikael)
*: Linux emulation: add support for aarch64
Submitted by: Vincent Milum Jr (prior version)
Approved by: emulation (maintainer timeout)
29 Oct 2021 09:50:18
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-[0-9]*' from CONFLICTS
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Many CONFLICTS definitions used patterns like "bash-[0-9]*" to filter
for the bash package in any version. But that pattern is functionally
identical with just "bash".
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
08 Jun 2019 15:59:47
Address some portlint warnings in the Linux infrastructure ports.
Eliminate LINUXNAME from port Makefiles. This was just a helper variable
without special meaning outside port Makefiles but several developers have
copied it to new ports where it was then unused, apparently thinking that
it did have some special meaning.
08 Jun 2019 13:13:29
Eliminate RPMVERSION from Linux ports and set DISTVERSIONSUFFIX instead.
This puts all version information together in the port Makefiles.
10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
31 Jan 2017 16:54:22
- Autodetect the installed linux_base port and use LINUX_DEFAULT only as
a last resort.
- Construct a list of DISTFILES for every architecture (amd64, i386).
Select one list for regular make and all lists for make makesum so linux
ports can have one combined distinfo file.
- Set DIST_SUBDIR?=centos so there's only one copy of common distfiles.
- Use MASTER_SITES and DISTFILES groups so make fetch is a bit smarter.
- Regenerate all distinfo files.
- For linux_base-c6 (just like linux_base-c7 already does) turn bin, lib,
lib64 and sbin into symbolic links to the same directory under usr.
This fixes the problem where some programs/libraries exist under / on
FreeBSD and /usr on Linux or vice versa and then depending on the order
of search paths Linux programs may run/load FreeBSD programs/libraries
- Turn usr/share/icons into a symbolic link to LOCALBASE/share/icons so(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
19 Jan 2017 15:44:54
Update Linux CentOS 7 ports to 7.3.1611. While 7.2 had semi-official i386
packages there are no such packages for 7.3 yet so i386 support has been
marked IGNORE for now.
Change DIST_SUBDIR to just "centos" so distfiles that remain the same
between major versions don't have to be redownloaded.
Remove fmake hacks from linux.mk.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
19 Oct 2016 14:50:27
Add Linux CentOS 7 infrastructure ports.
- Add support for architecture neutral (noarch) distfiles.
- Add support for 64-bit only ports: set IGNORE on i386 and don't install
32-bit compat libraries on amd64.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7886