- php55-exif The exif shared extension for php
- 5.5.38_1 graphics
=1 5.5.38_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: EOL upstream since 21 Jul 2016
This port expired on: 2016-10-20
- Maintainer: ale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2013-06-24 14:32:35
- Last Update: 2016-10-21 07:30:33
- SVN Revision: 424382
- People watching this port, also watch:: bash-completion, ncftp, zip, smartmontools, screen
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: php55-exif
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1470647395
SHA256 (php-5.5.38.tar.xz) = cb527c44b48343c8557fe2446464ff1d4695155a95601083e5d1f175df95580f
SIZE (php-5.5.38.tar.xz) = 11077780
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php55
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php55
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php55
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:xz cpe php:ext
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2016-10-21
REASON: Has expired: EOL upstream since 21 Jul 2016
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php55|
|21 Oct 2016 07:30:33
Remove expired PHP5.5 ports.
|03 Aug 2016 12:47:05
Don't use extension.ini any more, and have each extension install in its
file, so the order remains the same.
Every PHP (or Zend) extension now installs its own .ini file in
/usr/local/etc/php. A PHP extension will be automatically activated
when installed. The order into which extensions are loaded is
automatically guessed. In some very rare cases, the guess will be
wrong, and PHP_MOD_PRIO will need to be set. Refer to the USES=php
section of the Porter's Handbook for more information.
Convert ports touching etc/php/extensions.ini manually, or telling the
OP to do it.
And finally, bump PORTREVISION for all php extensions.
Submitted by: mat
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7022
|30 Oct 2013 13:32:03
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|24 Jun 2013 14:32:12
Welcome PHP 5.5!
- rename current php5 ports to php54
- make php55 the default one after an exp-run
Number of commits found: 5