- pikopixel Application for drawing and editing pixel-art images
- 1.0.b9.e,1 graphics =0 1.0.b9.eVersion of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: theraven@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-09-19 10:59:07
- Last Update: 2019-02-03 15:37:58
- SVN Revision: 492056
- Also Listed In: gnustep
- License: AGPLv3
- PikoPixel is a free application for drawing & editing pixel-art images,
originally for Mac OS X.
It supports multiple layers, customizable canvas background, hotkey-activated
popup panels, and can export upscaled images.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/pikopixel/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install pikopixel
- PKGNAME: pikopixel
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1546193385
SHA256 (PikoPixel.Sources.1.0-b9e.tar.gz) = 96977fc51343d294c7d7e76d8f1ac7aa82ae9da1d7d082dee6cee8035959afbe
SIZE (PikoPixel.Sources.1.0-b9e.tar.gz) = 569966
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake : devel/gmake
- gnustep-make>0 : devel/gnustep-make
- clang70 : devel/llvm70
- Library dependencies:
- libgnustep-base.so : lang/gnustep-base
- libobjc.so.4.6 : lang/libobjc2
- libgnustep-gui.so : x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|03 Feb 2019 15:37:58
Move Objective-C ports to the v2 GNUstep ABI.
* Bump the LLVM revision used for GNUstep to 7, the minimum to support
the new ABI.
* GNUstep-back does not work with lld, so mark it to use Gold (BFD LD
doesn't seem able to link Objective-C things).
* Turn off some annoying debug logs in GNUstep back, which generate
several messages per second when you move the mouse. These should
never have been enabled in a release build anyway.
* Downgrade Cenon to 4.0.2. This was the last version to actually work
with GNUstep (the later ones use XCode >= 5 .xib files, which GNUstep
* Update gorm to git head. The current release doesn't work with the
new Objective-C ABI, but -head has the patches to fix it.
* Update PikoPixel and add it to the gnustep-app meta-package.
* Update the three core GNUstep packages to the latest release.
* Update gnumail and pantomime to the latest release and fix a linking
error with the new ABI.
* Update GNUstep FTP to the latest version.
Reviewed by: bapt (previous version)
|26 Sep 2018 15:23:37
Update Objective-C LLVM version to 6.0.
Fixes aarch64 build. Reduces depends on obsolete LLVM 4.0.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: theraven (prior version)
Sponsored by: DARPA, AFRL
|21 Sep 2018 22:08:38
graphics/pikopixel: update to 1.0-b9c
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: maintainer timeout (theraven, >2 weeks)
|03 Dec 2017 12:23:54
Fix configure options for gnustep-make
We were not setting the flag to select the GNUstep ABI, so were defaulting to
using the GCC-compatible version, which was likely to trigger a lot of subtle
bugs. This was noticed when C++ exceptions thrown through Objective-C stack
frames caused segfaults.
|21 Aug 2017 13:26:29
Update GNUstep core libraries.
Update the default Objective-C compiler.
Fix various build failures in GNUstep ports from newer versions of the GNUstep
core libraries and from changes to GNUstep Make.
Update various ports that use GNUstep and bump the portrevision of the ones
that haven't had a new release.
|28 Oct 2016 16:00:45
- Remove trailing dot in COMMENT and/or reword it accordingly
- Prefer standard option descriptions, and trim one long line
|19 Sep 2015 10:58:55
Add port for PikoPixel
Approved by: bapt (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3697
Number of commits found: 7
12 vulnerabilities affecting 34 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new