- reactphysics3d C++ physics engine library in 3D
- 0.7.1 graphics =0 0.7.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-08-04 07:16:33
- Last Update: 2019-08-02 21:21:34
- SVN Revision: 507912
- License: ZLIB
- ReactPhysics3D is a C++ physics engine library that can be used in 3D
simulations and games.
ReactPhysics3D has the following features:
* Rigid body dynamics
* Discrete collision detection
* Collision shapes (Sphere, Box, Capsule, Convex Mesh, Static Concave Mesh)
* Multiple collision shapes per body
* Broadphase collision detection (Dynamic AABB tree)
* Narrowphase collision detection (SAT/GJK)
* Collision response and friction (Sequential Impulses Solver)
* Joints (Ball and Socket, Hinge, Slider, Fixed)
* Collision filtering with categories
* Ray casting
* Sleeping technique for inactive bodies
* Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
* No external libraries (do not use STL containers)
* Documentation (user manual and Doxygen API)
* Testbed application with demos
* Integrated Profiler
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/reactphysics3d/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install reactphysics3d
- PKGNAME: reactphysics3d
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1564774760
SHA256 (DanielChappuis-reactphysics3d-0.7.1-f3be5384997da7ddeccc526036985a80de660bae_GH0.tar.gz) = 322e319b4663c7117fc24c950de1ed7d45ffb8dfd16a5db0df5b4dfaa686db97
SIZE (DanielChappuis-reactphysics3d-0.7.1-f3be5384997da7ddeccc526036985a80de660bae_GH0.tar.gz) = 8822992
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|02 Aug 2019 20:21:34
graphics/reactphysics3d: 0.7.0 -> 0.7.1
Reported by: portscout
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|13 Feb 2019 07:03:11
graphics/reactphysics3d: fix build with GCC-based architectures
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|16 Aug 2018 19:03:32
graphics/reactphysics3d: Update to the latest revision; Add the 'test' target.
|04 Aug 2018 07:16:22
New port: graphics/reactphysics3d: C++ physics engine library in 3D
Number of commits found: 6
16 vulnerabilities affecting 93 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new