(Only the first 10 of 41 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- devel/libslang2 has completely replaced devel/libslang which has not been
released in ~5yrs.
- WITH_SLANG2 is now no longer a valid ports knob
- WITH_SLANG implies devel/libslang2 now
- devel/libslang -> devel/libslang2 is a SHARED LIB bump
so bump PORTREVISION for affected ports
- Take MAINTAINER for most unmaintained ports in this chain
- some SF macro conversions
- BROKEN with devel/libslang2 and DEPRECATE
math/slsc (abandoned upstream)
- BROKEN with devel/libslang2
Reviewed by: garga (libslang maintainer), portmgr (pav)
Exp Run by: pav
(Only the first 10 of 73 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
[new port] japanese/asterisk-sounds-jp Japanese sound files for Asterisk
This is a Japanese sound files for Asterisk(PBX).
It increases by MS Eri Takeda of a voice actor to do Japanese
And sound files is limited to a purpose to use Asterisk PBX
can take advantage of it in royalty-free freely.
Submitted by: Fumihiko Kimura <email@example.com>