- navi2ch-emacs21 2ch.net and 2ch-like BBS navigator for Emacsen
- 1.8.4_4,1 japanese
=1 1.8.4_4,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: hrs@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2001-11-23 05:39:59
- Last Update: 2013-05-02 21:41:04
- SVN Revision: 317153
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-type1inst, ja-edict-fpw, Hermes, python
- Also Listed In: elisp www
- License: not specified in port
- Navi2ch, a 2ch.net and 2ch-like BBS navigator for Emacsen.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: ja-navi2ch-emacs21
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: japanese/navi2ch
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- emacs-21.3 : editors/emacs21
- Runtime dependencies:
- monak12.pcf.gz : japanese/monafonts
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: japanese/navi2ch|
02 May 2013 21:41:04
- Trim old-style header.
- Add LICENSE.
- Use OPTIONS_DEFINE.
- Remove japanese/navi2ch-emacs21 and japanese/navi2ch-xemacs21-mule because
they are obsolete.
24 Jun 2012 21:53:38
s/X11BASE/LOCALBASE/, or equivalent.
The X11BASE variable is long gone, however these ports were not updated.
25 Aug 2008 08:25:54
- Update to 1.8.0 and support emacs22
Submitted by: Takayuki Narumiya <email@example.com>
19 Apr 2008 17:56:05
- Remove unneeded dependency from gtk12/gtk20 
- Remove USE_XLIB/USE_X_PREFIX/USE_XPM in favor of USE_XORG
- Remove X11BASE support in favor of LOCALBASE or PREFIX
- Use USE_LDCONFIG instead of INSTALLS_SHLIB
- Remove unneeded USE_GCC 3.4+
Thanks to all Helpers:
Dmitry Marakasov, Chess Griffin, beech@, dinoex, rafan, gahr,
ehaupt, nox, itetcu, flz, pav
Tested on: pointyhat
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
14 Oct 2007 09:58:22
* Copy the contents of the master port japanese/navi2ch-emacs20 to the slave
japanese/navi2ch-emacs21 because the former is deprecated and going to be
soon. Adjust it to point to emacs21 by default.
* Adjust the slave port japanese/navi2ch-xemacs21-mule to point to the newly
created master port japanese/navi2ch-emacs21.
28 Jan 2006 02:11:36
- Fix possibility of "infinite make fork" when "Registering install for ..."
EMACS ports. 
- Allow building a port as root using an NFS-mounted /usr/ports if the
server maps root to a UID other than root. 
- Make 'BROKEN' and 'IGNORED' ports exit their "make install" with a fail
status rather than success. 
- Improve behavior when dealing with versioned dependencies. 
- Fix false positives in check-conflicts target. 
- Remove obsolete bzip2 code. 
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
18 Mar 2004 08:13:15
regularize master/slave relationship.
Submitted by: Oliver Eikemeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|21 Dec 2001 00:29:36
emacs21 isn't always built with X11.
|23 Nov 2001 08:39:59