- sj3-lib Japanese input method, library part
- 184.108.40.206_8 japanese =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: hrs@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-10-26 19:23:46
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:22:11
- Commit Hash: 8d9b67b
- License: MIT
- This is SJ3, a Japanese input method developed by Sony Corporation.
SJ3 is composed of Kana-Kanji conversion server(sj3serv), Kana-Kanji
conversion client for terminal(sj3) and Kana-Kanji conversion library(sj3lib).
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/japanese/sj3-lib/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install japanese/sj3-lib
- pkg install ja-sj3-lib
- PKGNAME: ja-sj3-lib
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (sj3-220.127.116.11.tar.gz) = 6195e0252382032f99a2597590283acbcf43180df1d9a0a3754c4c8ad4945292
SIZE (sj3-18.104.22.168.tar.gz) = 584065
SHA256 (sj3-qq-22.214.171.124.diff.gz) = 0c362d623ce10a18fab604f1f79e498ec33fbdf9a3236066a2c0b0e4960b2d28
SIZE (sj3-qq-126.96.36.199.diff.gz) = 102686
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- imake : devel/imake
- tradcpp : devel/tradcpp
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
20 Jul 2022 14:22:11
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
japanese: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* ABURAYER Rewsirow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Akito FUJITA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer@FreeBSD.org>
* Daichi GOTO <daichi@FreeBSD.org>
* Daisuke Kawahara <email@example.com>
* David O'Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Eiji-usagi-MATSUmoto <email@example.com>
* FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
* Fumihiko Kimura <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
14 Apr 2021 15:41:02
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Mk: Cleanup after moving apply-slist earlier.
06 Apr 2021 14:31:13
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
all: Remove all other $FreeBSD keywords.
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
18 Aug 2014 19:13:18
Convert most NO_INSTALL_MANPAGES to USES=imake:noman
With hat: portmgr
24 May 2014 17:00:11
- STAGEDIR support.
- Add LICENSE.
- Remove GCC dependency.
21 Jan 2014 23:40:23
Fix properties on pkg-plist
20 Sep 2013 18:47:56
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
28 Jun 2013 11:51:06
New USES imake to handle the dependency on imake.
This uses accept 'env' as an argument for ports that do use their own or a
different do-configure target.
Modify xmkmf so it accept IMAKECPPFLAGS as default flags for imake and pass it
to the called imake.
Modify xorg-cf-files (the FreeBSD.cf configuration file) to allow CppCmd to be
Pass CppCmd CcCmd and CplusplusCmd via command line to each call of imake via
Pass IMAKE_DEFINE with the above arguments to MAKE_ARGS so that imake spawned
from Makefile generated by a previous
imake also inherit the defined CppCmd CcCmd and CplusplusCmd.
Make imake use devel/tradcpp all the time, so that when buidling with clang we
do not depend on gcc's cpp.
Make imake respect CC and CXX
Make imake respect USE_GCC (if set imake will use gcc's cpp).
- Remove a couple of indefinite articles from comments
- Trim headers
- Fix a couple of ports to build with clang or use: USE_GCC=any
- Fix a now useless redefinition of the extraction chain
- Fix a typo in japanese/Wnn7-lib bundled imake template definitions
- Fix some XMKMF execution with no env specified
- Use options helper in x11/xautolock to simplify the port
04 May 2013 08:11:14
Trim old-style header and add style clean-ups.
09 Oct 2012 22:12:14
Force numerous ports that fail to build with clang over to instead always
rely on gcc. The patch uses the new USE_GCC=any code in Mk/bsd.gcc.mk to
The ports chosen were ports that blocked 2 or more ports from building with
clang. (There are several hundred other ports that still fail to build with
clang, even with this patch. This is merely one step along the way.)
Those interested in fixing these ports with clang, and have clang as their
default compiler, can simply set FORCE_BASE_CC_FOR_TESTING=yes.
For those who have gcc as their default compiler, this change is believed
to cause no change.
Tested with: multiple runs on amd64-8-exp-bcm and 9-exp-clang, with various
combinations of patch/no-patch and flag settings.
18 Mar 2011 17:59:51
- Get Rid MD5 support
With hat: portmgr (myself)
09 Jun 2009 15:33:28
Convert most of remaining ports that depend on xorg-libraries to
- supply corresponding USE_XORG for all imake-using ports that need it
- USE_IMAKE no longer implies USE_XLIB in absence of USE_XORG
- retire USE_X_PREFIX which is not really used anywhere after the
- a few minor nits like whitespace and SF macro
Tested by: 2 tinderbox runs by pav
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
26 Oct 2008 19:35:08
- Separate the server part and the library part from japanese/sj3, and
- Use localhost as the default listen address instead of INADDR_ANY.
- Add "servername" directive to serverrc.
- Fix incorrect descriptions in serverrc.
- Take maintainership.
26 Oct 2008 19:20:33
Repo-copied from japanese/sj3.