- apache-bcel Apache Commons Byte Code Engineering Library
- 6.4.1 java =0 6.4.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: java@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-12-24 00:36:42
- Last Update: 2020-01-21 19:57:25
- SVN Revision: 523737
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: APACHE20
- The Byte Code Engineering Library (Apache Commons BCEL) is
intended to give users a convenient possibility to analyze, create,
and manipulate (binary) Java class files (those ending with
.class). Classes are represented by objects which contain all the
symbolic information of the given class: methods, fields and byte code
instructions, in particular.
Such objects can be read from an existing file, be transformed by a
program (e.g. a class loader at run-time) and dumped to a file
again. An even more interesting application is the creation of classes
from scratch at run-time. The Byte Code Engineering Library (BCEL) may
be also useful if you want to learn about the Java Virtual Machine
(JVM) and the format of Java .class files.
BCEL is already being used successfully in several projects such as
compilers, optimizers, obsfuscators and analysis tools, the most
popular probably being the Xalan XSLT processor at Apache.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/java/apache-bcel/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install apache-bcel
- PKGNAME: apache-bcel
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1570484666
SHA256 (bcel-6.4.1-bin.tar.gz) = 1621dfa6418c6c2df83ea4da5eda9eb84955a3332c8e2580dd96e2db95fd8085
SIZE (bcel-6.4.1-bin.tar.gz) = 5740090
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for apache-bcel-6.4.1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Jan 2020 19:57:25
java/apache-bcel: update description.
Make clear that it is now an Apache Commons project.
Approved by: thierry (mentor), Maintainer timeout.
|24 Dec 2019 00:36:34
java/jakarta-bcel move to apache- and update to version 6.4.1
The ASF retired Jakarta on 2011 and now bcel is part of Apache Commons.
Approved by: thierry (mentor), Maintainer timeout (2+ months)
Number of commits found: 2
8 vulnerabilities affecting 82 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new