(Only the first 10 of 45 ports in this commit are shown above. )
java/openjfx8-devel: Update to 8u202-b07
- Also update devel/gradle to the latest version on the 4.x branch.
Gradle >=4.8<5 is required to build OpenJFX now.
- GStreamer-lite is now based on GStreamer 1.0, so update the sndio
- Add a bunch of missing platform checks which will make it
actually use system fonts as configured.
OpenJFX 8 is unmaintained upstream and has been for a while .
Deprecate the port as noone seems to have stepped up to take over
maintainership. No expiration date since this port has multiple
consumers and there is no alternative.
(Only the first 10 of 36 ports in this commit are shown above. )
java/openjfx8-devel: Update to 8u172-b00
- Move to the regular OpenJFX 8 repository , add all *BSD specific
patches to the port, and stop using the repository at . This
should make port contributions and updates a lot easier going forward.
- Bump PORTEPOCH and start using version numbers based on the tags from 
- Prepare the port for supporting multiple audio backend options
- Fix PREFIX/LOCALBASE confusion and get all Java dependencies from LOCALBASE
and not from PREFIX
- Respect CC and CXX during the WebKit build. Clang in FreeBSD 10.3
segfaults while building it now, so make sure we use Clang from
devel/llvm40 via compiler:c++14-lang instead.