- subversion-java Java bindings for Version control system
- 1.8.5 java
=1 1.8.5Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: lev@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2008-06-30 10:05:09
- Last Update: 2013-12-08 20:19:30
- SVN Revision: 335939
- People watching this port, also watch:: sysinfo, rtty, tmpreaper, svk
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: AL2
- Subversion is a version control system designed to be as similar to cvs(1)
as possible, while fixing many outstanding problems with cvs(1).
This port adds Java bindings to Subversion.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: subversion-java
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- Master port: devel/subversion
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk6
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- libtool>=2.4 : devel/libtool
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk6
- Library dependencies:
- libapr-1.so : devel/apr1
- libsqlite3.so : databases/sqlite3
- libexpat.so : textproc/expat2
- libsvn_client-1.so : devel/subversion
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: devel/subversion|
|08 Dec 2013 20:19:30
- move java/subversion-java to java/java-subversion so
PKGNAMESUFFIX can be used in the devel/subversion* ports
Approved by: lev@ (implicit)
|20 Sep 2013 19:48:32
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|21 Jun 2013 16:41:01
Disable Jikes support.
Submitted by: Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
|19 Jun 2013 21:44:37
- allow java/subversion-jave to stay on subversion17
- update UPDATING with a hint how to keep subversion17
|10 Dec 2012 13:18:29
Decommissioning java 1.5 (EOLed since October 2009):
suppress any reference to JAVA_VERSION= 1.5+ (part2)
|16 Oct 2011 21:01:42
(1) Activate mod_dav_svn in "post-install" target, as it is not activated
by subversion itself.
(2) Rename USE_SUBVERSION to WITH_SUBVERSION_VER.
|16 Oct 2011 14:31:47
Update subversion to 1.7.0.
Make FreeBSD patches to be port's options and remove separated port.
Rename patches to more sane names.
Add devel/subversion16 port, for people, who need old version.
Mark ports, which could not be built with subversion 1.7.x, as
conflicting with new subversion.
|21 Jul 2011 05:03:02
Now that the Java 1.3 and Java 1.4 ports are deprecated and will expire soon,
remove support for them from bsd.java.mk. As Jikes is not available in Java 1.5
or higher, remove it from bsd.java.mk too (suggested by hq@) and from the ports
which used it (only occurences were USE_JIKES=no). Support for the Blackdown VM
is also removed, as it is not available in Java 1.5 and higher.
Also remove the mapping from Java 1.1-1.4 to Java 1.5+ in bsd.java.mk to detect
old, broken ports; therefore bump the minimal value of JAVA_VERSION to 1.5.
While here, replace static values of JAVA_VERSION in files/*.in by
Submitted by: rene
Tested on: pointyhat-west -exp
|30 Jul 2010 22:14:49
- Makes neon29 our default neon library. The neon 0.27.x to 0.29.x are API and
ABI backwards compatible. It is unnecessary to have more than one same
libraries (ie: neon28 and neon29) as it creates issue in our ports tree such
as CONFLICTS and made our Makefile complicate.
- Remove www/neonpp and www/neon28.
- Add USE_GNOME=ltverhack; it corrects the shared library version by change
from libneon.so.29 to libneon.so.27. It won't get bump again with no reason
unless ABI changes.
- Bump the PORTREVISION on all ports and chase the shared library change.
- Add info in the UPDATING for how to rebuild on all ports that depend on
Approved by: lev (maintainer timeout, no respone for months),
Tested by: pointyhat-exp by pav
|18 May 2010 04:08:06
- Chase devel/apr -> devel/apr1 shuffling
Submitted by: myself (pgollucci@)
With Hat: apache@
|05 May 2010 21:52:39
4/5: Chase devel/apr shlib bump
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Tested by: -exp run (pav)
With Hat: apache@
|05 Jan 2009 20:36:33
- Remove conditional checks for FreeBSD 5.x and older
|02 Jul 2008 05:21:39
(1) Fix bindings dependencies when WITH_FREEBSD_SUBVERSION is set
(2) Fix CATEGORIES for devel/*-subversion ports
(3) Add note to UPDATING about neon26/neon28 transition and
PR: ports/125168 
Submitted by: Dmitry Morozovsky <marck rinet ru> [1,2,3]
|30 Jun 2008 12:39:14
Fix CATEGORIES for subversion & binding ports.
|30 Jun 2008 10:04:48
Add subversion-java: high-level bindings for Java and subversion VCS.