- fennel Lisp that compiles to Lua
- 0.9.2 lang =0 0.9.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jrm@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-02-03 02:52:06
- Last Update: 2021-06-04 15:22:15
- Commit Hash: 2a868c0
- License: MIT
- Fennel is a programming language that brings together the speed,
simplicity, and reach of Lua with the flexibility of a lisp syntax and
- Full Lua compatibility: Easily call any Lua function or library from
Fennel and vice-versa.
- Zero overhead: Compiled code should be just as or more efficient than
- Compile-time macros: Ship compiled code with no runtime dependency on
- Embeddable: Fennel is a one-file library as well as an
executable. Embed it in other programs to support runtime
extensibility and interactive development.
Anywhere you can run Lua code, you can run Fennel code.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/lang/fennel/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install lang/fennel
- pkg install fennel
- PKGNAME: fennel
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1622819799
SHA256 (fennel-0.9.2.tar.gz) = 87c8c7815aa1a72f17e3443fe44e24cd3d21cf4cbc56741ee36016b1ad1849b1
SIZE (fennel-0.9.2.tar.gz) = 209550
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- lua52 : lang/lua52
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gmake lua:build
- Master Sites: