(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bring lang/mlton back into shape.
From the PR submitter:
- Update to 20100608
- Support amd64 natively
- Update DISTFILES location to use Sourceforge
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Ensure add-local-cross script is executable
- Clean up old patches, replace trivial patches by REINPLACE_CMD
- Mark SMLNJ option as broken for now.
- Mark jobs unsafe.
- Add stage support
- Add USE_GCC=any
- Convert to USES
- New LIB_DEPENDS format
- Remove pre-FreeBSD 7.0 compatibility
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: Timothy Beyer <email@example.com>
Approved by: previous maintainer timeout (11 months)