- bogofilter-bdb Fast, teachable, learning spam detector
- 1.2.5_3 mail =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-01-27 00:12:07
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: json-c, sysinfo, python, miller
- License: GPLv2
- Bogofilter is a trainable email spam detector.
Bogofilter takes an email message or other text on standard input, parses it
into words, does a statistical check against databases of "good" and "bad"
words, and returns a status code indicating whether or not the message is spam.
Bogofilter decodes base64 or quoted-printable encoded texts and ignores non-text
attachments and HTML comments.
The supported database backends are Berkeley DB, QDBM and SQLite3.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/mail/bogofilter-bdb/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install mail/bogofilter-bdb
- pkg install bogofilter-bdb
- PKGNAME: bogofilter-bdb
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1570829897
SHA256 (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 3248a1373bff552c500834adbea4b6caee04224516ae581fb25a4c6a6dee89ea
SIZE (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 801240
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Slave ports:
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- perl5>=5.32.r0<5.33 : lang/perl5.32
- Library dependencies:
- libgsl.so : math/gsl
- libdb-5.3.so : databases/db5
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bogofilter-bdb-1.2.5_3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
GSL=on: Link with system-wide GSL dynamically (recommended)
UNICODE=on: Normalize tokens to Unicode (UTF-8) (recommended)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- bdb:5+ cpe perl5 shebangfix tar:xz iconv
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:19
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
mail: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Adam David <adam@FreeBSD.org>
* Adam McDougall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Alex Deiter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Dupre <email@example.com>
* Alex Perel <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
27 Jan 2022 00:08:31
|Matthias Andree (mandree)
mail/bogofilter*: change default database
* The default version of mail/bogofilter now uses LMDB instead
of Berkeley DB. It is not compatible and cannot read databases.
* bogofilter was renamed to bogofilter-bdb
* bogofilter-lmdb was renamed to bogofilter
* MOVED/UPDATING entries included.