- bogofilter-kc Fast, teachable, learning spam detector
- 1.2.5_2 mail =0 1.2.5_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-08 21:46:20
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: GPLv2
- Bogofilter is a trainable email spam detector.
Bogofilter takes an email message or other text on standard input, parses it
into words, does a statistical check against databases of "good" and "bad"
words, and returns a status code indicating whether or not the message is spam.
Bogofilter decodes base64 or quoted-printable encoded texts and ignores non-text
attachments and HTML comments.
The supported database backends are Berkeley DB, QDBM and SQLite3.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/mail/bogofilter-kc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install mail/bogofilter-kc
- pkg install bogofilter-kc
- PKGNAME: bogofilter-kc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1570829897
SHA256 (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 3248a1373bff552c500834adbea4b6caee04224516ae581fb25a4c6a6dee89ea
SIZE (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 801240
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: mail/bogofilter
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- perl5>=5.32.r0<5.33 : lang/perl5.32
- Library dependencies:
- libkyotocabinet.so : databases/kyotocabinet
- libgsl.so : math/gsl
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bogofilter-kc-1.2.5_2:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
GSL=on: Link with system-wide GSL dynamically (recommended)
UNICODE=on: Normalize tokens to Unicode (UTF-8) (recommended)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe perl5 shebangfix tar:xz iconv
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: mail/bogofilter|
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|25 Oct 2019 23:41:34
math/gsl: update to 2.6
- math/p5-Math-GSL does not seem to have any upstream activity to make it work
with this version -> mark it broken
- this also breaks the two consumers of this port
- biology/gemma: has a conflict with cblas, and is makred broken.
Exp-run by: antoine
|19 Sep 2019 13:53:44
mail/bogofilter: Spell GSL_CONFIGURE_OFF correctly
There is no opt_CONFIGURE_ARGS_OFF helper.
|08 Sep 2019 21:46:13
Update bogofilter to 1.2.5.r1, add new database variants.
There are now -kc and -lmdb slave ports that use
KyotoCabinet and LMDB databases.
Since KyotoCabinet is supposed to relieve TokyoCabinet from duty,
sunset the -tc port some 15 months from now.
Clean up CONFLICTS.
Run self-tests in post-build. This reveals Berkeley DB issues
on the various RISC architectures (mips64, aarch64).
Number of commits found: 5