- bogofilter-kc Fast, teachable, learning spam detector
- 1.2.5_3 mail =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-08 21:46:20
- Last Update: 2022-01-27 00:08:31
- Commit Hash: c443b66
- License: GPLv2
- Bogofilter is a trainable email spam detector.
Bogofilter takes an email message or other text on standard input, parses it
into words, does a statistical check against databases of "good" and "bad"
words, and returns a status code indicating whether or not the message is spam.
Bogofilter decodes base64 or quoted-printable encoded texts and ignores non-text
attachments and HTML comments.
The supported database backends are Berkeley DB, QDBM and SQLite3.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/mail/bogofilter-kc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install mail/bogofilter-kc
- pkg install bogofilter-kc
- PKGNAME: bogofilter-kc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1570829897
SHA256 (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 3248a1373bff552c500834adbea4b6caee04224516ae581fb25a4c6a6dee89ea
SIZE (bogofilter-1.2.5.tar.xz) = 801240
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: mail/bogofilter-bdb
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- perl5>=5.32.r0<5.33 : lang/perl5.32
- Library dependencies:
- libkyotocabinet.so : databases/kyotocabinet
- libgsl.so : math/gsl
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bogofilter-kc-1.2.5_3:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
GSL=on: Link with system-wide GSL dynamically (recommended)
UNICODE=on: Normalize tokens to Unicode (UTF-8) (recommended)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe perl5 shebangfix tar:xz iconv
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: mail/bogofilter-bdb|
27 Jan 2022 00:08:31
|Matthias Andree (mandree)
mail/bogofilter*: change default database
* The default version of mail/bogofilter now uses LMDB instead
of Berkeley DB. It is not compatible and cannot read databases.
* bogofilter was renamed to bogofilter-bdb
* bogofilter-lmdb was renamed to bogofilter
* MOVED/UPDATING entries included.
12 Jan 2022 19:41:22
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math/gsl: bump portrevision of consumers after update to 2.7.1
10 Jan 2022 15:15:39
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Fix CONFLICTS entries of multiple ports
There have been lots of missing CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries, either
because conflicting ports were added without updating existing ports,
due to name changes of generated packages, due to mis-understanding
the format and semantics of the conflicts entries, or just due to
typoes in package names.
This patch is the result of a comparison of all files contained in
the official packages with each other. This comparison was based on
packages built with default options and may therefore have missed
further conflicts with optionally installed files.
Where possible, version numbers in conflicts entries have been
generalized, some times taking advantage of the fact that a port(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
23 Nov 2021 22:11:40
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-[0-9]*' from CONFLICTS_INSTALL
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
25 Oct 2019 23:41:34
math/gsl: update to 2.6
- math/p5-Math-GSL does not seem to have any upstream activity to make it work
with this version -> mark it broken
- this also breaks the two consumers of this port
- biology/gemma: has a conflict with cblas, and is makred broken.
Exp-run by: antoine
19 Sep 2019 13:53:44
mail/bogofilter: Spell GSL_CONFIGURE_OFF correctly
There is no opt_CONFIGURE_ARGS_OFF helper.
08 Sep 2019 21:46:13
Update bogofilter to 1.2.5.r1, add new database variants.
There are now -kc and -lmdb slave ports that use
KyotoCabinet and LMDB databases.
Since KyotoCabinet is supposed to relieve TokyoCabinet from duty,
sunset the -tc port some 15 months from now.
Clean up CONFLICTS.
Run self-tests in post-build. This reveals Berkeley DB issues
on the various RISC architectures (mips64, aarch64).