|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|09 Jul 2018 08:40:18
Remove all := from BUILD_DEPENDS, here are never needed.
While there, cleanup, and sort depends.
When build and run dependencies are the same, there are three ways to
avoid duplicating the list while not adding the framework added
BUILD_DEPENDS to the RUN_DEPENDS. In order of preference, they are:
1) use RUN_DEPENDS to set BUILD_DEPENDS:
2) create another variable and use it:
3) use BUILD_DEPENDS to set RUN_DEPENDS and force evaluation:
Sponsored by: Absolight
|31 May 2018 01:18:05
USES=emacs ports: Bump PORTREVISION for editors/emacs 26.1 upgrade
Or, mark ports that fail to build as BROKEN.
|01 Feb 2018 18:03:10
Flavorize and modernize Emacs ports
- Convert USE_EMACS to USES=emacs
- Remove editors/emacs-nox11 (refer to nox flavors of editors/emacs and
- Permit default Emacs flavor to be specified in make.conf
- Rename japanese/migemo-emacs23 to japanese/migemo-emacs
- Update and simplify audio/emms and fix build on FreeBSD 10 
- Update databases/bbdd and fix build on FreeBSD 10 
- Update editors/emacs-devel
- Ensure Makefile shell commands that change directory are executed in a
- Silence some portlint warnings
 By not depending on base texinfo
Reviewed by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (mat) ashish (maintainer)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13506
|12 Sep 2017 15:38:57
Chase Emacs update
|04 Nov 2016 19:02:52
- Fix a lmissing dependency of mail/mu.
- Add "emacsNN" suffix to the Emacs backend.
|23 May 2016 20:35:01
Remove NLS, DOCS, EXAMPLES and IPV6 from OPTIONS_DEFAULT, they are enabled by
default anyway and don't need to be listed
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|21 May 2016 18:20:41
|16 May 2016 18:08:23
- Split mail/mu into mail/mu4e.
- mail/mu4e now installs gzip'd elisp files.
- Add mail/mu4e-maildirs, Maildirs extension for Mu4e.
- Take maintainership of the related ports.
Discussed with: William Waites (maintainer)