- Select newest db4 if more are available. Fixes headercaching option for some
Submitted by: Andrej Zverev <email@example.com>
Approved by: Vsevolod Stakhov <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add mutt-ng 20050614, a fork of the mutt.
A list of features unique to mutt-ng:
* Better view support for format=flowed attachments.
* Message IDs are configurable.
* User can set signoff_string just like in slrn.
* User can call up the "last folder" when saving attachments.
* IMAP reconnecting: when the connection to the IMAP server dies,
mutt-ng attempts reconnecting.
* User can set the umask with which all the files shall be created
(was hard-coded before, and caused huge problems for shared
mailboxes to some people).
* Support for NNTP, i.e. mutt-ng can be used as a newsreader.
* A sidebar similar to other (graphical) MUAs where you can directly
jump to a certain mailbox.
Submitted by: Vsevolod Stakhov <email@example.com>