|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: mail/notmuch|
|07 Jan 2020 04:55:40
editors/emacs-devel: Update to latest master branch commit, 4f2b415
This update includes an Emacs major version change from 27.0.50 to 28.0.50.
Ports that may depend on editors/emacs-devel must chase this update
with a PORTREVISION bump.
Submitted by: ashish (maintainer)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D23012
|13 Jun 2019 21:27:41
mail/notmuch: update to 0.29.1
- The sources are now compressed with xz instead of gzip.
- Support for GMime 2.6 was dropped and GMime 3.0.3 or later is required now.
- drop workaround for info(1) on FreeBSD 10 since it's no longer supported
- drop workaround for Sphinx since another one was included in notmuch's
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
|08 Nov 2018 07:35:30
Update to 0.28
Submitted by: maintainer
|19 Jun 2018 19:29:32
mail/notmuch,mail/notmuch-emacs,mail/py-notmuch: update 0.26.2 -> 0.27
- add LICENSE to pet portlint
- remove BROKEN_powerpc64 since the cause has been fixed in ports r471400
- adjust to upstream's new info page handling
- fix parallel installation of flavored mail/py-notmuch
Submitted by: Sebastian Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|31 May 2018 01:18:05
USES=emacs ports: Bump PORTREVISION for editors/emacs 26.1 upgrade
Or, mark ports that fail to build as BROKEN.
|27 Feb 2018 05:01:28
- Pass maintainership of mail/notmuch and mail/py-notmuch to submitter.
- Update ports to version to 0.26.
- Unconditionally install completions according to Porter's Handbook Chapter
without adding extra dependencies.
- Turn on the MANPAGES option by default. Building the manual pages is kept as
to allow for more minimal custom builds.
- Remove RUBY option as it never did anything. There are no build or install
in the Makefile nor %%RUBY%% references in pkg-plist.
Building with the RUBY option enabled makes absolutely no difference to the
The only thing ever requiring the Ruby bindings to the Notmuch library is
the Vim client,
which isn't built either.
- Turn mail/py-notmuch into a slave port of mail/notmuch.
- Split off EMACS option into the flavor aware slave port mail/notmuch-emacs.
- Split off MUTT option into the slave port mail/notmuch-mutt.
- Perform miscellaneous cleanups.
Submitted by: seschwar AT gmail.com
Reviewed by: mat, fluffy, maintainers
Approved by: maintainers
Differential Revision: D13944