- php81-imap The imap shared extension for php
- 8.1.13 mail =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-12-29 02:21:11
- Last Update: 2022-05-13 18:56:59
- Commit Hash: 716c177
- People watching this port, also watch:: screen, php81-mbstring, bind916, libunwind, monit
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/mail/php81-imap/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install mail/php81-imap
- pkg install php81-imap
- PKGNAME: php81-imap
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1669377378
SHA256 (php-8.1.13.tar.xz) = b15ef0ccdd6760825604b3c4e3e73558dcf87c75ef1d68ef4289d8fd261ac856
SIZE (php-8.1.13.tar.xz) = 11802424
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php81
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php81
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php81
- Library dependencies:
- libc-client.so.2010 : mail/panda-cclient
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- ===> The following configuration options are available for php81-imap-8.1.13:
====> Options available for the radio CLIENT: you can only select none or one of them
CCLIENT=off: Uses the original but unmaintained cclient
PANDA=on: Uses the forked panda-cclient instead of the original cclient
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors ssl
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php81|
13 May 2022 18:56:59
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
lang/php81: Update version 8.1.5=>8.1.6
Fixed bug #8310 (Registry settings are no longer recognized).
Fixed potential race condition during resource ID allocation.
Fixed bug #8133 (Preloading of constants containing arrays with enums
Fixed Haiku ZTS builds.
Fixed bug #7752 (DateTimeZone::getTransitions() returns insufficient
Fixed bug #8108 (Timezone doesn't work as intended).
Fixed bug #81660 (DateTimeZone::getTransitions() returns invalid data)
Fixed bug #8289 (Exceptions thrown within a yielded from iterator are
not rethrown into the generator).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
19 Apr 2022 20:49:43
|Thierry Thomas (thierry)
lang/php??, mail/php*-imap: chase panda-cclient
29 Dec 2021 02:09:08
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
Add php81 to the tree
Fixed inclusion order for phpize builds on Windows.
Added missing hashtable insertion APIs for arr/obj/ref.
Implemented FR #77372 (Relative file path is removed from uploaded
Fixed bug #81607 (CE_CACHE allocation with concurrent access).
Fixed bug #81507 (Fiber does not compile on AIX).
Fixed bug #78647 (SEGFAULT in zend_do_perform_implementation_check).
Fixed bug #81518 (Header injection via default_mimetype / default_charset).
Fixed bug #75941 (Fix compile failure on Solaris with clang).
Fixed bug #81380 (Observer may not be initialized properly).
Fixed bug #81514 (Using Enum as key in WeakMap triggers GC + SegFault).
Fixed bug #81520 (TEST_PHP_CGI_EXECUTABLE badly set in run-tests.php).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )