Update spamassassin to 3.4.1.
* improved automation to help combat spammers that are abusing new top level
* tweaks to the SPF support to block more spoofed emails;
* increased character set normalization to make rules easier to develop and
stop spammers from using alternate character sets to bypass tests;
* continued refinement to the native IPv6 support; and
* improved Bayesian classification with better debugging and attachment
Full ChangeLog at https://metacpan.org/changes/distribution/Mail-SpamAssassin
The japanese/spamassassin port is broken until it's updated for 3.4.1.
* Add a patch from SA bug 7057 to fix compatibility with Net::DNS >= 0.76 
* Verify that /var/run/spamd exists before starting 
* While here, reformat Makefile
PR: ports/191101 , ports/189912 , ports/190005 
Submitted by: Daniel Austin <firstname.lastname@example.org> and pi [1a],
email@example.com [1b], Trond.Endrestol@ximalas.info