(Only the first 10 of 95 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Make print/ghostscript9-agpl-base the default Ghostscript port. Upstream
changed the license to the AGPL 3 in version 9.07 so print/ghostscript9-base
is stuck at 9.06 which is almost 4 years old now.
Fix the logic in Uses/ghostscript.mk so "agpl" is treated as a real version
on its own instead of as a variant of other versions.
Fix print/ghostscript9-agpl-base to install eps2write.
Update math/asymptote to 2.37 to support newer Ghostscript.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
- Update to 2.32 
- Remove leading, undefined article from COMMENT
- Add graphics/ImageMagick to RUN_DEPENDS
- Enable garbage collection via devel/boehm-gc-threaded 
- Sort variables
- Use autotools 
- Use texlive, and don't install files already installed by it 
- Use options helpers
- Add option OFFSCREEN (default off) to enable offscreen rendering
using OSMesa library
- Add support for stage dir 
- Strip binary file asy
- Add files/patch-configure.ac and files/patch-settings.cc
- Remove Author field, and use a single space after WWW in pkg-descr 
Release Notes: http://sourceforge.net/projects/asymptote/files/2.32/
PR: ports/190196 
Submitted by: Shin-ya Murakami <firstname.lastname@example.org>