- libpgmath Compiler-callable math intrinsics library
- g20191020_1 math =0 g20191020_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jmd@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-09-06 20:06:57
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- License: APACHE20
- Compiler-callable math intrinsics library
This is the companion math library for the flang compiler. It features some
optimized libm-style functions and has vectorization support.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/math/libpgmath/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install math/libpgmath
- pkg install libpgmath
- PKGNAME: libpgmath
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1571582029
SHA256 (flang-compiler-flang-g20191020-d07daf3_GH0.tar.gz) = 24c54eaad89d1bc3a30fd50b5cd4aa5a563ef8377157c246781681297e19a893
SIZE (flang-compiler-flang-g20191020-d07daf3_GH0.tar.gz) = 133245436
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- llvm70>=0 : devel/llvm70
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- Runtime dependencies:
- llvm70>=0 : devel/llvm70
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|21 Oct 2019 00:19:52
math/libpgmath: also set the linux macro
|20 Oct 2019 18:07:29
math/libpgmath: update to latest snapshot
Bump LLVM requirement to devel/llvm70. Unify handling in port.
|03 Feb 2019 00:55:48
math/libpgmath: Remove restriction for FreeBSD11.
With the recent explicit setting of CC/CXX the build is successful on 11 again.
|03 Feb 2019 00:54:28
math/libpgmath: remove superfluous c++11-lib requirement
CC/CXX are explicitly set now. Unbreaks make describe.
Submitted by: Yasuhiro KIMURA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|28 Jan 2019 03:12:12
math/libpgmath: enforce usage of LLVM6
LLVM7 on 13-CURRENT breaks intrinsics definitions.
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|02 Nov 2018 13:32:35
Remove compatibility code for FreeBSD < 11.2 from all ports.
Simplify some ports where DragonFlyBSD no longer needs to be special-cased.
Submitted by: rene
Reviewed by: bapt, jbeich
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17724
|06 Sep 2018 20:06:41
new port: math/libpgmath
This adds the compiler-callable math intrinsics library libpgmath. It is the
math library of the flang compiler with support for vector operations.
Patches were in large part adapted from the OpenBSD port.
Reviewed by: zeising (mentor), mat
Approved by: zeising (mentor)
Obtained from: Brian Callahan (email@example.com) with adaptations
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17034