- qhull7 Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, and halfspaces
- 7.3.2_2,1 math =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Conflicts with qhull
- Maintainer: stephen@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-02-18 21:18:07
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- License: Qhull
- Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, halfspace
intersections about a point, Voronoi diagrams, furthest-site Delaunay
triangulations, and furthest-site Voronoi diagrams. It runs in 2-d,
3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions. It implements the Quickhull algorithm
for computing the convex hull. Qhull handles roundoff errors from
floating point arithmetic. It computes volumes, surface areas, and
approximations to the convex hull.
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/qhull7/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/qhull7
- pkg install qhull7
- PKGNAME: qhull7
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1632709037
SHA256 (qhull-qhull-v7.3.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 619c8a954880d545194bc03359404ef36a1abd2dde03678089459757fd790cb0
SIZE (qhull-qhull-v7.3.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 1275679
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for qhull7-7.3.2_2,1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alessando Sagratini <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (email@example.com)
* Andrew L. Neporada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey <email@example.com>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
18 Feb 2022 21:15:30
|Stephen Montgomery-Smith (stephen)
math/qhull: Renaming ports
qhull renamed to qhull7.
qhull8 renamed to qhull.
qhull7 marked deprecated.