|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Nov 2018 19:57:08
Update ImageMagick to 184.108.40.206 
* Add PKGNAMESUFFIX and rename the directory. This was done to show
that IM6 is not the "main" version. But still fully supported by upstream.
* Convert a number of options to optionhelpers.
* Add option for ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017 HEIF suport
* Add comment to pkg-descr explaining IM6's "legacy" tag.
* Add comment to the patch-config_policy.xml file why it still needed.
Please note that IM7 is not a drop in replacement due to library API and
command arguments changes. And as a result ports need to decide for themself
which version to use.
Chase these changes in all the ports that using IM6.
PR: 225102 (based on, only the version update) 
Submitted by: Pascal Christen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|28 Sep 2017 15:36:31
ImageMagick to 6.9.9-15.
* Disable FPX (FlashPix) support by default. This image format is really
rare these days coupled with that there are known CVE's in libfpx and
it doesn't seem to be maintained these days. It doesn't make sense to
keep it enabled by default anymore. 
* Add new option for RAW support
* Fix portscout macro to only show 6.9.x versions
Bump other ports for the shared library bumps in IM 6.
PR: 222309 
Submitted by: Anton Yuzhaninov <email@example.com> 
|26 May 2017 08:20:19
Chase ImageMagick shlib bump
|08 May 2017 18:40:07
Add img2xterm, a program that displays images on 256 xterms using unicode