- lastools Efficient tools for LiDAR processing
- g20181019_1 misc =0 g20181019_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-29 00:05:35
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: LGPL21
- LAStools is collection of highly efficient, batch-scriptable, multicore command
line tools. We have tools to classify, tile, convert, filter, raster,
triangulate, contour, clip, and polygonize LiDAR data (to name just a few
functions). All of the tools can also be run via a native GUI and are available
as a LiDAR processing toolboxes for ArcGIS versions 9.3 and up, for QGIS
versions 1.8 and up, and for ERDAS IMAGINE versions 14.0 and up.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/misc/lastools/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install misc/lastools
- pkg install LAStools
- PKGNAME: LAStools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1540770649
SHA256 (LAStools-LAStools-g20181019-8ff2694_GH0.tar.gz) = 5ea40630be54b84da06b83f67087a19be48c78de5dce3a41c96a469c018fd0c2
SIZE (LAStools-LAStools-g20181019-8ff2694_GH0.tar.gz) = 46163475
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|06 Feb 2019 00:10:49
This port requires USES=compiler:c++11-lang to build on GCC-based
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|29 Oct 2018 00:04:40
New port: misc/lastools: Efficient tools for LiDAR processing