misc/rubygem-mime-types: 2.99.1 -> 3.1
- Version 3.0 is a major release that requires Ruby 2.0 compatibility
and removes deprecated functions.
- The columnar registry format introduced in 2.6 has been made the
- the registry data has been extracted from this library and put
- Additionally, mime-types is now licensed exclusively under the MIT
licence and there is a code of conduct in effect.
- There are a number of other smaller changes described in
Submitted by: Torsten Zuehlsdorff <email@example.com>
many ruby/rubygem ports: death of rubyforge.org
rubyforge.org shutdown on May 15, 2014. This commit accounts for that by doing
- Deprecate ruby that had only rubyforge.org as MASTER_SITES (and so are now
only fetchable via our cache)
- Deprecate ports that depend on those
- Update the WWW pkg-descr line that points to rubyforge.org for rubygem ports
(which are still fetchable from rubygems.org)
The next step will be to remove rubyforge.org from bsd.sites.mk, after these
deprecated ports are deleted.
With hat: ruby
Approved by: portmgr (because of committing to unstaged graphics/mingplot port)
- Update rails to 3.2.12
- Update dependent ports, including:
- Update rack to 1.4.5 to resolve CVE-2013-0263 and CVE-2013-0262
- Update activemodel to 3.2.12 to resolve CVE-2013-0276