- schilytools Collection of tools and libraries by J. Schilling (metaport)
- 1 misc =1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2021-07-01 21:18:18
- Last Update: 2021-09-02 20:42:20
- Commit Hash: 82ebe48
- People watching this port, also watch:: star, dobutsu, sccs, xNetHack-nox11, schilyutils
- License: PD
- Schily-Tools are a set of tools developed or maintained by Joerg Schilling.
This is a meta port to install all packages derived from the Schily-Tools.
Programs and tools included in the Schily-Tools bundle:
* Cdrtools (cdrecord/cdda2wav/mkisofs/...)
* The Schily-Bourne Shell
* The Schily-SunPro Make
* A K&R cpp derived from the original cpp sources from John F. Reiser
* cstyle is a C-indentation lint tool derived from the OpenSolaris sources
* spatch is derived from the last patch from Larry Wall, POSIX compliant
and using a 1-clause BSD license.
* SCCS derived from OpenSolaris sources
* star, the oldest free TAR implementation, started in 1982
* ved, A portable, easy to learn and extremely fast screen oriented editor.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/misc/schilytools/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install misc/schilytools
- pkg install schilytools
- PKGNAME: schilytools
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- schilybase>=2021.05.19 : devel/schilybase
- schilyutils>=2021.05.19 : sysutils/schilyutils
- star>=2021.05.19 : archivers/star
- sccs>=2021.05.19 : devel/sccs
- smake>=2021.05.19 : devel/smake
- sunpromake>=2021.05.19 : devel/sunpromake
- ved>=2021.05.19 : editors/ved
- cdrtools>=2021.05.19 : sysutils/cdrtools
- rscsi>=2021.05.19 : net/rscsi
- man2html : textproc/man2html
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|02 Sep 2021 20:42:20
devel/schilybase: Update to 2021-09-01
Update to 2021-09-01 and while here, also:
- add WWW to misc/schilytools/pkg-descr
- use make loops and conditionals instead of shell loops
- regenerate some patches to make them apply cleanly
- add an NLS option to devel/schilybase (toggles dummy message catalogue
Reported by: bugzeo <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D31808
|01 Jul 2021 21:11:52
misc/schilytools: Consolidate old schily's tools
- Update and consolidate schily's tools into more reasonable state
- Transfer maintenance to Robert Clausecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From Robert Clausecker <email@example.com> (new maintainer):
In 2018, Jörg Schilling consolidated all his projects into the
schilytools project and stopped providing new separate releases for the
individual projects (such as cdrtools, smake, star, and ved). Hence,
the FreeBSD ports of these projects have been stuck on outdated versions
With this changeset, the schilytools are added to the ports collection
as a collection of 10 ports:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 2