Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
Upgrade x265 from 2.6 to 2.8 and:
. Explicitly disable use of AVX with clang (see patch for links)
. Put non-SSL sources back on the list of MASTER_SITES
Bump PORTREVISION in the depending ports as appropriate.
multimedia/ccextractor: unbreak with ffmpeg 4.0
src/lib_ccx/ffmpeg_intgr.c:5:10: fatal error: 'libavfilter/avfiltergraph.h' file
Reported by: antoine (via exp-run)
- Update multimedia/x265 to 2.6
- Use the distfile provided by the VideoLAN project
- Add options for HI10P and HI12P (available only for amd64)
- Add DEBUG option
- Add OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS option
- Force using clang 5.0 on 10.4. Base provided clang fails during
- Chase shlib bump in dependent ports
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: Maintainer timeout