- 6cord Terminal-driven Discord client
- 9.6 net-im =1 9.6Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: lcook@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-10-29 22:58:04
- Last Update: 2021-04-09 18:44:23
- Commit Hash: 911f042
- People watching this port, also watch:: json-c, rubywarden, sysinfo, miller
- License: MPL20
- Fast, lightweight opensource terminal-driven
client for Discord written in go.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/net-im/6cord/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install net-im/6cord
- pkg install 6cord
- PKGNAME: 6cord
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617891853
SHA256 (BurntSushi-freetype-go-b763ddbfe298_GH0.tar.gz) = 0c24b0d8afa6970de8a4550e71d0facb6bf29d0a5bda5e8ca471436d3b82e20e
SIZE (BurntSushi-freetype-go-b763ddbfe298_GH0.tar.gz) = 397398
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for 6cord-9.6:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Install example 6cord configuration file
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- If installing:
- 6cord was successfully installed.
If you want a persistent login, copy the configuration file to your home directory:
mkdir -p ~/.config/6cord # Create the config directory if non-existent
cp /usr/local/share/examples/6cord/6cord.toml ~/.config/6cord
From there, you can make adjustments to the 6cord.toml configuration file.
It's suggested you replace the token value, rather than use your Discord email
and plain-text password. You will no longer need to provide the '-t' (token), 'u'
(username) or '-p' (password) flag when starting 6cord, depending on the values
you provided in the configuration.
For more information, read the full help-page by running:
Or by going to the repo at:
- Master Sites: